What We Do?
Saraswati anath Shikshan Ashram (SASA) is an orphanage and destitute home for boys. Presently there are 35 children residing under the most loving and caring atmosphere. The children are between the age of 5 to 18 years.
- Quality food, shelter and education is provided to every beneficiary.
- Not only education is provided but different activities like yoga, meditation, and they are motivated to be sportsman too.
- Every beneficiary is guided by a counselor for the kids’ future.
- Different coaching classes are conducted in the field of cultural activities.
- Computer education is provided to all the students.